Thank you for your interest in creating a modeling portfolio!
For each package, you must decide whether you are including the optional hair and makeup artist, which has an additional rate of $250 which is paid directly to the artist at the time of the shoot.
If you are unsure whether to include a hair and makeup artist, please click here for more information.
PORTFOLIO PACKAGE – $675
Our most popular option, the “Portfolio” package is tailored to models who want to completely redo their portfolio, or for new models who are starting from scratch. The “Portfolio” package includes the following:
- A full range of looks with unlimited variations within the time frame of the shoot.
- 2 hours in photo studio
- 10 fully retouched images, including skin detail work, color toning, slimming where needed, etc.
- Posing instructions, industry tips, agency information, etc.
- Both fashion and commercial images in order to appeal to all markets, including NYC. (fashion images can be substituted if you are strictly a commercial model.)
UPDATE PACKAGE – $525
The “Update” package is ideal for models who need to refresh their portfolios.* The “Update” package includes the following:
- Focus on 4 key looks most commonly used by modeling agencies, including a) portrait b) fashion c) commercial d) fitness (substitutions allowed) .
- 1 hour duration in photo studio
- 5 fully retouched images, including skin detail work, color toning, slimming where needed, etc.
*The update package is not ideal for new or inexperienced models who require training, posing help, etc. The “portfolio package” above is a better fit.
Editorial PACKAGE – $1500
The “Editorial” package is our most comprehensive option, for those looking for as fashion photography shoot with a full team of talent. The “Editorial” package includes the following:
- An agency represented hair and makeup artist experienced in fashion and editorial imagery. The hair and makeup artist will stay for the duration of the shoot and make unlimited changes and looks as needed. The hair and makeup artist will be a current working professional within the modeling and fashion industry.
- An agency affiliated wardrobe stylist experienced in fashion and editorial imagery. The stylist will consult with you on your taste and sizes, and bring 5 to 6 full looks for you to wear during the shoot. The stylist will remain on set throughout the shoot to make sure the clothes look neatly styled, including clips, pins, etc. The stylist works as a second set of eyes to make sure the images are at the highest level of refinement.
- 3 to 4 hours in photo studio
- 15 fully retouched images, including skin detail work, color toning, slimming where needed, etc.
- 9×12 prints of the 15 retouched images delivered to your home. The prints are appropriately sized to fit in your model portfolio.